CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2010-06 > 1277803035

From: <>
Subject: [CORNISH] Free access to 1911 Canadian census on Ancestry
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 04:17:15 -0500

>From another list that I'm on - perhaps it will help someone:

Ancestry.ca is offering FREE* access to the 1911 Canadian Census until July 4th, 2010. *Offer valid until July 4th, 2010. To view these records, you will need to register for free with Ancestry.ca with your name and e-mail address. We will then send you a user name and password to access the records. If you haven't already, you will be prompted to register once you start trying to search and view records. After July 4th, 2010, you will only be able to view these records using an Ancestry.ca paid membership.
http://search.ancestry.ca/search/db.aspxdbid=8947&o_iid=44255&o_lid=44255

I haven't tried it, as I don't have relatives in Canada at that time.

Good luck!

Julia

Julia Mosman, OPC for St.Austell,Charlestown, and Treverbyn
Website at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~staustell
W. Briton newspaper transcripts at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wbritonad
Please visit the OPC website at http://cornwall-opc.org

This thread: