CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2011-04 > 1302583607

From: John CARBIS <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] personal websites
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 04:46:47 +0000

Good morning all

I would suggest that Family Websites are a very general arrangement of the Surname history, where it may have come from, variations on the name together with spellings.

But please do not place masses and masses of your own research on the website, it will only be poached and then reproduced under another guise to be sold on at a price.

By all means have a means of access to you as the main holder from any who may wish to enquire further into your research material. This will allow you both to correspond outside of the websuite with a degree of assurance.

Kind regards, John

John C CARBIS
'Him in Scarlet at Chelsea'

Researching anybody and everything to do and/or connected with the CARBIS surname in any form.
The CARBIS history site; http://carbis-society.org
GOON member 2772
CFHS member 7203
This communication, and the information it contains is: 1. Intended for the person[s] or organisation[s] named above and for no other persons or organisations; and 2. Protected by law.
Unauthorised use, copying and/or disclosure of any and/or all of it may be unlawful.
If this communication has been received in error, please contact me immediately by means of a return Email