CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2011-04 > 1302664153

From: "Pat Banks" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] personal websites
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:10:22 +0800

Hi Lainie

Actually all the dates are correct - this is what makes the whole thing so
alarming that there is someone out there, who I've never heard of let alone
had contact with, has all this information about my family. But I guess
that is what happens when things go on Public Record!

I would like to know who she is tho'!!!!!

Cheers

Pat