CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2011-06 > 1306926597

From: "Warren Job" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] Gwennap OPC - Lookup please
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 21:09:57 +1000

Hi again,

The other item I was also after, he married about 1882 in Brazil, to
Elizabeth HOOPER of Kenyan ( b.c1866)

Is there any way of looking up his marriage certificate ( hoping it may
show his parents name...)

Or his death certificate
Approx. in the Ferguson Mine at Transvaal South Africa, c.1887... ( showing
his parents..)

Thanks in advance

Warren Job