CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2011-07 > 1311723946

From: Sher Leetooze <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] Fw: Careful, driving in Cornwall
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:45:46 -0400

Kitty:
Oh yes they do - you just didn't see any!! We met a large white wall -
tour bus - on the road up from Caerhays Castle - steep hill, almost
straight up!! We being the smaller vehicle, and going up, had to give way
to the large vehicle, coming down. We managed to back into a wide area put
there just for that use. We let the bus go by and then continued on our
way. We were in a mini - the wheels on the bus were bigger than we were!!!
Sher