CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2011-12 > 1324251082

From: Yvonne Bowers <>
Subject: [CORNISH] LISTMOM: Re: Party 2011 - ended - NOT
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:31:22 -0800

I am having trouble finding the post the said the Party was ended. The Party is certainly not ended, at least not by me. The list got my usual disclaimer: if you don't like the party messages you have a choice; delete the messages, unsubscribe until Jan. 1 and/or join CORNISH-GEN.

Party on!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yvonne Bowers
Listmom/Webmom
CORNISH, CORNISH-GEN, CA-CORNISH
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~yvonne/cornishlib/cornishlib.htm

On Dec 18, 2011, at 2:37 PM, wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:18:16 -0700
> From: "hlmw" <>
> Subject: [CORNISH] Party 2011 - ended
> To: "Cornish" <>
>
> Here comes the last "silly, monotonous" post to the 2011 party which will
> probably be dumped by someone's server into Spam.
> The parrots are quite upset at having the party end this year, they had
> great plans for meeting old friends. They polished their boots and ... oh,
> never mind all that 'monotonous' stuff.
> Before we pack it all in because of someone's displeasure plus a general
> lack of participation, I want to remember the fun we had years ago when John
> O was still with us. As I remember, they were hilarious and sometimes silly
> times, but they also helped us to learn a great deal about the special areas
> of beautiful Cornwall and our ancestors. We also learned a lot about each
> other. I am still in touch with some of those "silly people" of long ago and
> appreciate them very much. Some helped me along with my genealogy searches.
> In parting, may the memories of past parties warm you this Christmas Season
> and may you have Good Health, Success in your Searches and Happiness in the
> New Year.
> Thanks List Mom for accommodating us along the way...
> Lorna May

This thread: