CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2012-01 > 1326153264

From: "Joe Flood" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] Mother's age at Birth
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:54:24 +1100

Confusion between two families

Census 1851 has Madron, Jane Steer 41 mariners wife, with Jane 20 Elizabeth
14 Mayam 12 Jas Thos 9 Louisa 6 Emily Parker 3

This is NOT the family of James Steer the superannuated coastguard from
Milton, living in St Just 1851 with Jane aged 53.

Birth certificate and index entry should be the same.

JF