COTTINGHAM-L Archives

Archiver > COTTINGHAM > 1998-10 > 0907298834

From: Gumm <>
Subject: [COTTINGHAM-L] George Lewis Cottingham
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 20:27:14 -0700

I am part of the Cottingham line. 3rd great grandfather was George from
Maryland or Penn. born 17 Oct 1770. He married Elizabeth Snider, 4 Feb
1799, in Kentucky. George died 29 Aug. 1859 in Coles,Ill. They had 11
children. The 10th child was James my 2nd great grandfather who was born
7 Mar 1819, Indiana. He married Elizabeth Bell 14 Jan 1841 Coles,Ill.
James died 14 Mar 1898, Taylorsville,Plumas,California. They had 9
children and the last child was my great grandmother Sarah Adelle
Cottingham born 26 Jun 1862. I have pictures of a few of their graves,
for they were buried in Taylorsville,CA. which is only a few hours from
my home. I hope this gets to where it needs to go for I would like my
info. to be added with the others.
Thank you for such a great web page on my family line.
C.Gumm

--
MZ

This thread: