COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2009-12 > 1259785705

From: "Billy D Couch" <>
Subject: [COUCH] next message from Daniel
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:28:25 -0600

Bill,

Thanks for the info!

There are only a three graves that I found, well technically 4. There's one
grave that appears to be for two people, but only had one name that escapes
me, but was impressed me as Asian in origin. There was a small 4th grave
that appear to be hand cast and had the name "Buny" inscribed on it, I
assume it was a pet.

As far as I know, there's no name, much like many of the smaller graveyards
in the area.

Daniel Kennedy