COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2009-12 > 1259856433

From: "Billy D Couch" <>
Subject: Re: [COUCH] Couch Cemeteries (Robert Couch)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:07:13 -0600

I have been retired from Arkansas State University for about 10 years now.
but I was not a teacher. I was just part of the staff that was keeping
track of lots of paper work.

Yes I have the census on Jeremiah and Angie Gibson

Would it be possible to get a copy of that picture?
do you have it in .jpg format?