COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2009-12 > 1259868659

Subject: Re: [COUCH] Rueben Couch married to an Annie
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:30:59 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy D Couch" <>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:08:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Are you a descendant of this Reuben,  I don't show any children for him.

I would like to get your Connection to this family,
I have lots of couch charts at
http://www.couchgenweb.com
but I am not sure if it have one for this line without going and searching
myself . But I do have some of the info in my data base.

Bill Couch
Ps I don't show any dates for Annie, do you have any

Bill,

You do have this line at your site.  Couches from England--we need help with this line.  I do not have any children listed for Rueben and Annie and there is a mistake in the outline--it is under Theodore Baylis Couch--one of his children is listed as John Melton Couch and it should be John Milton Couch born 1872.  I have pictures of this lines burials in Westchester County cemetery taken by Marquez (last name).