COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2009-12 > 1260197249

From: ,
Subject: Re: [COUCH] Couch Family
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 14:47:29 -0000

Author: klnothead
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.couch/5.23.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Nancy,
My name is JoNell Bearden Land. I just so happen to have a John Walker Couch with a sister by the name of Emma. John
was born: 20 Apr 1874 died: 3 Jul 1946.He married Frances Elizabeth Wright 18 Feb 1891. His sister was Emma her was born 15 Aug 1865. I do have a picture of John Walker Couch.I will need your e-mail address to do so.

Important Note: