COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2009-12 > 1261864638

From: Bill Couch <>
Subject: [COUCH] Couch project
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:57:18 -0600

Hope everyone had a very Good year. and the New Year will be even better.

Now we just had Gary James Couch to order a DNA kit and his oldest know
Ancestor is James B. Couch 1821 of New York and was on the 1850 census NY.
Wife name Rachel.
If anyone can find out Rachel last name or James father please post it..
One census has James birth place as CT. other New York.

Ok Malcolm Couch DNA from England is finally back at the Lab. Their postal
Strike took up lots of time then FTDNA goofed up some records I had to get
strighten out.
But it is in the lab for processing now.

When Malcolm DNA come back that will Give us 4 from England.

So far we have not had a match from England on our R1a Couch line.

I am always posting new info and updating pages at
http://www.couchgenweb.com

Any help , Correction or updates are Welcolm.

Happy New Year

Bill Couch

This thread: