COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2009-12 > 1262313342

From: K Scott <>
Subject: Re: [COUCH] Nancy (Maria?) Couch
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:35:42 -0800

i'm new to this kind of group, so i'm not sure how to post, and didn't
realize my email address wouldn't show up. if having my email address made
available would be helpful, then i suppose it should be available. thanks.
and thank you also for the link.

incidentally, i should mention that Martin Edward Williams' wife's name is
mis-spelled. Her name was Elfie May Ivie. it's very hard to keep track of my
Ivie line, as the name gets spelled all kinds of ways, but for as far back
as i can trace the direct line, it has been spelled this way (Ivie)

happy new year,

2009/12/31 Bill Couch <>

> Nancy is listd on Old Simeon Couch Chart
> *http://www.couchgenweb.com/couch/simonc.htm*<;
> http://www.couchgenweb.com/couch/simonc.htm>;
>
> Would you want me to take it on out to you and show your email address so
> other can contact you
>
> * 6-- Andrew Levi Couch (1820- )
> sp Siddy C. RUARK
> 7-- Nancy Mari Couch (1920-1971) Wabash County,
> Illinois
> sp Lewis Alexander Williams (1843- )
> Tennessee
> 8-- Martin Edward Williams (1876-
> sp Effie May Ivy (1877-1959)
> 9-- Ina Bertice Williams (1904-1969
> 7-- James Martin COUCH (1857-1904) Wabash Co.
> Illinois
> sp Sarah Elizabeth Oaks (1860-1909) Wabash Co.
> Illinois
> *

This thread: