COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2011-11 > 1320251550

From: "Billy D Couch" <>
Subject: Re: [COUCH] Couch burials
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 11:32:30 -0500

Vic here is another one that was burried in Ohio but is from Kentucky His
father was also a Eli

375006
Couch, Charles F 78912737 Ky birth, Mother = Edith Risan/Rison
b. Jun. 15, 1931 d. Jan. 4, 2006 Spring Grove Cemetery
Cincinnati
Hamilton County
Ohio, USA
Obit:
Funeral services for Charles F. Couch, 74, Harrison, were Saturday, Jan. 7,
2006, at Jackman Kercheval Meyers Funeral Home, Harrison, with burial in
Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati.
Mr. Couch died Wednesday, Jan. 4, in Cincinnati. He was a member of
Community Baptist Church. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean
War.
He is survived by a son, Jim Combs, Harrison; two brothers, Earl Couch and
Robert Couch; a sister, Judy Dolezal; five grandchildren and eight
great-grandchildren.
Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Cincinnati.