COUCH-L Archives

Archiver > COUCH > 2011-11 > 1320287955

From: "Bradford H Miter" <>
Subject: [COUCH] Daniel and Polly CHADWICK COUCH - Lee MA
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 22:39:15 -0400

I am trying to get my MA Couch ancestors as accurate as possible. Daniel
and Mary "Polly" (Chadwick) COUCH lived in Lee, MA and had seven children.
Right now, I would like to know where Daniel and "Polly" are buried. I
think it is in Lee. Daniel's parents are in the South Lee Cemetery my
cousin visited their gravesite and sent me pictures which I have placed on
FindAGrave.com.

I would like to at least know what cemetery the two are buried in and, of
course, pictures would be great. I have pictures of their son, Bradford
Milton Couch, and his family plot in the Bridge St. Cemetery in Northampton,
MA and would like to link the 3 generations together at FindAGrave.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Brad Miter

This thread: