COWAN-L Archives

Archiver > COWAN > 1998-06 > 0898452074

From: "Philip Venable" <>
Subject: RE: Searching for parents of Samuel Cowan
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:01:14 -0700

I am searching for the parents of Sarah K. Cowan (b. 7 Oct 1821 in Tn; d. 20
Oct 1879 in Denton, Tx) Sarah married Leander Bennett Venable on 25 May
1843 in Henry Co, Tn. Have you come across Sarah and her family in your
research? I would be very interested in any information you may have
regarding her. Thanks. Please send info to my personal e-mail as well as
the group.

Phil Venable