COWAN-L Archives

Archiver > COWAN > 2013-05 > 1369926840

Subject: Re: [COWAN] Richard Dickey Cowan
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:14:00 -0000

Author: BMauri
Surnames: cowan stivers mcgee condit
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.cowan/2202.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hello ...I am the great granddaughter of Richard Jefferson Davis Cowan...the only son of Richard Dickey Cowan.His father died at the young age of 32,leaving wife, two daughters and son all young .This was my great grandfather his wife being Mary Augusta Myers and 13 children..one being my grandmother,and many aunts and uncles ! loved them all! The Cowans are such a wonderful family. My grandmother married George W.Stivers Piedmont Mo. He owned the Wayne County Banner and the 66 Stivers motor Co. in Piedmont.barbara beall mauri(COWAN STIVERS)

Important Note: