COWELD-L Archives

Archiver > COWELD > 2002-11 > 1037142063

Subject: [COWELD] French Surname
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:01:03 EST

Thank you to Jacquelyne for posting the Master Index for Weld County. I found
my grandfather, Jay Delbert French in the 1900 and 1910 index. My great
grandparents were Darwin and Mary Olivia Strohl French.
I am still trying to connect with my French cousins. My grandfather had six
sisters. I am sure they have passed away by now, but I am looking for their
children and grandchildren. The sisters names are Carrie French Fuqua, Anna
French Brening, Mildred French Hoecher, Alice French Ruggles Johnson,
Virginia French Lauridsen and Mary French Martin. Are any of these names
familiar to anyone?
Sincerely,
Claudia

This thread: