CREEK-SOUTHEAST-L Archives

Archiver > CREEK-SOUTHEAST > 2007-08 > 1188050483

From: "Amanda Ingram" <>
Subject: Re: [CREEK-SOUTHEAST] CREEK-SOUTHEAST Digest, Vol 2, Issue 164
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:01:23 -0500

Susie, I believe the Neese family was Creek...At least I have come across it
many times while doing research into my family. I don't know about the other
surnames you mentioned. As for Riley, I don't think it will be that hard to
prove your line, as half of the present-day Poarch polpulation is descended
from the McGhee's or Rolin's. Steve Travis is an excellent resource. You
might try contacting him, . He could at least point
you in the right direction.

Amanda