CRF-L Archives

Archiver > CRF > 2000-09 > 0969550433

From: "Chuck & Jo" <>
Subject: Re: [CRF] SLOW MORNING
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:33:53 -0600

Checking in off and on. I'm hoping to get all my work done to do some
genealogy this afternoon. I'm trying to set a day a week for what I want to
do - haven't been successful yet but keep hoping. It is suppose to really
cool down by this w/e. I dug out the warmer clothes yesterday.
Today my dryer decided to quit. So I'm hanging everything outside - the
skies look questionable so I may have to haul it all into the garage.
Hope all of you are enjoying the day!.....jo