CRF-L Archives

Archiver > CRF > 2002-01 > 1009992006

Subject: Re: [CRF] Let's try this again
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:20:13 EST

Gayle,
What a great job you have done. I have recently started scrapbooking. It is a
lot of work but the end product is great. Everyone seems to enjoy looking at
the albums and making comments about each page since all pages seems to be
different. I haven't worked on mine for a while all my summer pictures are
starting to pile up and then with the holidays and my new niece lots more.
Our little boy Colton has to go Friday to Childrens hospital in Columbus,
Ohio for a biopsy, please continue to keep him in all your prayers.
I hope everyone has a Wonderful New Year.

Julie

Researching Rose, Ridener, Fore, Canada

This thread: