CRF-L Archives

Archiver > CRF > 2003-01 > 1043275225

From: Peggy Kooyers <>
Subject: Re: [CRF] NORTH AFRICAN COUSCOUS--Diabetic Recipe-North African cuisine
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:40:33 -0800 (PST)

Thanks alot Connie. Peggy
timber72 <> wrote:Here is one explatation Peggy,
The most famous part of North African cuisine.
The term comes from Berber languages, where it is called seksou.
It consists of small grains of which semolina is the main ingredient.
Is used as the main ingredient in many dishes in much the same way as if it
was rice (which it resembles, by the way).

http://i-cias.com/cgi-bin/eo-direct.pl?couscous.htm

Connie
*In Beautiful Western Kentucky*
(\o/)
/_\ We must always think about things,
and we must think about things as they are,
not as they are said to be.