CROCKETT-L Archives

Archiver > CROCKETT > 2006-02 > 1139780998

From: "Craig fenton" <>
Subject: Return to active participation
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:49:58 -0600

After a 4 month hiatus, I am returning to active participation in the Crockett DNA project and on these lists. I apologize for dropping out and in and then back out and now back in. Family, church and work took over the past 4 months but I am getting back on track so I will be returning to my research. If you have lines that need to be added or corrected on the Crockett DNA project Patriarch pages, send them to me again, as they are buried in 4 months of emails that will take a long time to wade through.

For those of you with databases on my line, James Fredrick Fenton was born May 23, 1937, Chillicothe, Wapello, IA, USA. He died October 12, 2005 in Cherokee Village, Sharp, Arkansas, USA. He was the son of Joshua Parker Fenton and Ellanore Sarrah Mathes. Joshua was the son of James Michael Fenton and Mary Elizabeth McMurtrey. Mary Elizabeth McMurtrey Fenton was the daughter of Nancy L Crockett wife of Joshua McMurtrey. Nancy L Crockett was the daughter of William J Crockett (Crochet) and Nancy Robinson. James Michael Fenton was the son of Samuel Fenton and Harriet Frisby.

Thank you all for your patience. I look forward to returning to an active role.

Craig Fenton

This thread: