CROSIER-L Archives

Archiver > CROSIER > 2007-08 > 1187150240

From: "" <>
Subject: Seeking brothers of Jane CROSIER
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 03:57:20 -0000

Author: lilistpt
Surnames: Conn, Atkinson, Humphris, Hamil, Crosier, Grass, Morden, Ryckman, Kennedy
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.crosier/107/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Seeking information on the brothers of Jane Crosier (b. abt 1779 in Monaghan, Ireland / d. 15 Nov 1868, age 79 / burr. Trinity Anglican Cemetery, Howard Twp, Kent Co, ON). She married Joseph Hamil Jr.

The research I have been given indicates that "Jane's brothers participated in battle of Waterloo". Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Lili

Important Note: