CT-Waterbury-L Archives

Archiver > CT-Waterbury > 2004-03 > 1078881563

From: "Pat" <>
Subject: Re: [Waterbury] House bill
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:19:23 -0500

Ms. Fahrback's reply was clearly automated. Geuss they think we'd not pick
up on that. I have a legislator who is a family friend who just returned my
call to him. He is not involved in that committee but will look into this
tomorrow and get back to me. He thinks it may be up for discussion but not
for a final vote. I'll keep you posted.
-Pat-