CT-Waterbury-L Archives

Archiver > CT-Waterbury > 2004-03 > 1079756747

From: "Pat" <>
Subject: [Waterbury] Fw: [WVCABELL] Please read immediately -HB 4330
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:25:53 -0500

I do not normally get involved in these things. However, this is about the
5th incident of this sort that I have heard of in recent months. I
personally believe we should all be aware of this and fight it. Finding
thar the records we need are unavailable to us will put a big crimp in our
research.
-Pat-