CT-Waterbury-L Archives

Archiver > CT-Waterbury > 2004-03 > 1079847926

From: "John Wiehn" <>
Subject: [Waterbury] Irish Research Class.... (Naugatuck)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:45:26 -0500

Hello....

For all of our list members in the Waterbury area..

The Naugatuck Public Library will be offering:

Tracing your Irish Roots
Saturday, April 24th at 10am
Library Meeting Room (Downstairs)

Connecticut Society of Genealogists board member, Janet
Pestey will lead a class in researching your Irish Roots...

There is no cost... "Free"

If you need directions to the library (243 Church Street) please
email me...

The library is offering this class as part of it's month long
World of Words celebration celebrating the culture and heritage
of Ireland.

Hope we can meet some of our Waterbury list members at the class...

John W.