CTLITCHF-L Archives

Archiver > CTLITCHF > 2012-03 > 1332454712

From: ,
Subject: Re: [Litchfield Co CT] St. Marys Cemetery, Terryville Ct.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:18:32 -0000

Author: jdgdeee
Surnames: Flynn, Haley (Healy), Flemming
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.litchfield/3696.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

OH MY GOSH!!! You are my Hero... I have looked at the Hartford Courant Obits until my eyes crossed and never found this.. I need lessons from you!!! I will go back and find this so I can add it to the tree. You are the BEST.. Thank you so much!! You will never know how much this means to this family who has been searching...

All my Best To You and Your Family..
Denise

Important Note: