CTMIDDLE-L Archives

Archiver > CTMIDDLE > 2001-01 > 0979416705

From: "Carolyn Porter-Fraher" <>
Subject: [CTMID] Haddam Land Records
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:11:45 -0500

Clark - Haddam Land Records
June 12, 1997 by cpf at Haddam Town Hall

Vol. 9, p184: lower half of page
Know ye by these Presents that we Elizabeth Clark, Joseph Clark, Jonathan
Clark and Michael Clark, all of Rumney in the Province of New Hampshire,
Grafton County by these Presents constitute and appoint Charles Clark of
Rimney aforesaid our Lawful Attorney to act in all Respects both to Sell &
take the Pay or security for the pay in all the affair Relating to the
Interest or Estate of Joseph Clark in Hadam in Connecticut in the County of
Hartford deceased to Settle all our affairs in sd Haddam as fully as were we
their Personally Present. In witness whereof we have hereunto set our hands
this 9th day of January in the year 1775.

Elizabeth Clark, Joseph Clark, Jonathan Clark, Michael Clark, Susanah Clark
[their mark = X at each name]

Vol. 9, p20 - This page and the next have marriage and births recorded as
families.
Extracted data:
Peletiah Clark married to Elizabeth Slead December the 4th 1740
Aaron the son of Peletiah Clark was born March the 17th 1741/2
Daniel the son of Peletiah Clark was born June the 4th 1745
Stephen the son of Peletiah Clark was born November 11th 1746
Esther daughter of Peletiah Clark was born January 2nd 1748/9
Daniel son of Peletiah Clark died September the 11th 1749.

This thread: