CTMIDDLE-L Archives

Archiver > CTMIDDLE > 2006-08 > 1155356145

From: "Warren Wetmore" <>
Subject: Re: [CTMID] Thirty Mile ISland and Gates
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:15:45 -0400

Hi, Jane---

I finally got hold of the will of my 7th G-GF, Izrahiah Wetmore. If you don't have it, would you like it?

I also had my Y DNA tested. I'm a Wetmore, LOL.

Best,

Warren
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 12:24 PM

> If my husband and I make it our there,
> we will be sure to bring our camera and share any photos!

If you get photos of any gravestones, I'd love to put them on the
site. We're getting quite a collection of stones, wills & deeds from
Middlesex Co. to go along with the church records, cemetery listings,
&c..

Jane Devlin
Lake Orion, MI

DUNHAM - WILCOX - TROTT - KIRK website
Over 3000 data files for CT, MA, RI, NJ, NY & MI
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~jdevlin/