CUMBERLAND-RIVER-L Archives

Archiver > CUMBERLAND-RIVER > 1998-09 > 0904856653

From: <>
Subject: Re: Organizing
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:04:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/D/YY 4:23:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

<< Hey guys, lets take this to the chatter line so we can really get into
this.
I like this subject. I am posting my ideas there.
Kathy Busby >>

Kathy,

I was just thinking that it would be great if there were a place we could all
discuss this without taking it up on the Cumberland-River List. Judging by
the huge response I have received both from people who have great ideas and
from others who like me are looking for ideas, we need to talk! Please post
again the chatter line address for all of our benefit. Thanks.

Fay

This thread: