CUMBERLAND-RIVER-L Archives

Archiver > CUMBERLAND-RIVER > 2001-01 > 0979999729

Subject: Re: [CRR] DARBY & JONES Family Bible & Papers
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:08:49 EST

In a message dated 1/19/01 11:09:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> In a message dated 01/19/01 10:33:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>
> writes:
>

> > "This Bible belonged to JOHN M. & MARY (JONES) DARBY and family. Included
> > are the Certificate of Holy Matrimony, for John M Darby and Mary JONES,
> >

> This should be sent to the Darby-L and Jones-L lists... you could
> subscribe...
>
> Michele

I got the email about what Ebay had. Even though it did not pertain to me I
appreciate you letting me know that it was on Ebay. I never thought to look
there for any family related items.
I hope you don't take all the negative responses to your notice to heart.
Some people think they should have the say on what gets told to others. They
need to remember that just because the information was of no value to them,
it might be someone else.

Again, I thank you,

Candice

This thread: