CUMBERLAND-RIVER-L Archives

Archiver > CUMBERLAND-RIVER > 2001-09 > 1001073653

Subject: [CRR] Obits From The Lexington Herald Leader 21 Sep 2001
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:00:53 EDT

>From The Lexington Herald Leader 21 Sep 2001

CORBIN - ROBERT FRANK WILSON, 87, Demossville, formerly of Bark Camp,
carpenter, husband of Gloria Jean Wilson, died Wednesday of cancer. Services
2 p.m. Saturday, Hart Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation 11 a.m. Saturday.
Contributions suggested to Hospice of Hope or American Cancer Society.

SOMERSET - MYRTLE MCBEATH, 89, formerly of Somerset Village Apartments,
former cashier and cook, died Monday. Services 1 p.m. Saturday, Somerset
Undertaking Co. Visitation 11 a.m. Saturday.

SOMERSET - JAMES B. RAMSEY, 86, Linwood Drive, Mutual Federal Savings & Loan
president, World War II veteran, husband of Mary Elizabeth Andis Ramsey, died
yesterday. Services 11 a.m. Saturday, First Baptist Church. Visitation 5 p.m.
today. Contributions suggested to Alzheimer's Research or Together We Build
Fund c/o First Baptist Church.

WHITLEY CITY - DENNIE TAYLOR, 86, Parkers Lake, World War II veteran, widower
of Edythe Taylor, died Tuesday. Services 4 p.m. Saturday, McCreary County
Funeral Home. Visitation 2 p.m. Saturday.

"Genealogy is like playing hide and seek: they hide...I seek!!!"

www.byrge.com/genealogy/
Searching: BYRGE, BUNCH, DAUGHERTY, DUNCAN, KENNEDY,
PATTERSON, PHILLIPS, SEIBER, TACKETT, WARD.

This thread: