CUMBERLAND-RIVER-L Archives

Archiver > CUMBERLAND-RIVER > 2007-08 > 1187152217

From: ann Zachar <>
Subject: Re: [CUMBERLAND-RIVER] Andrew Jackson Hollars, Marthy Durham,Pulaski/Wayne Cos.
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

No, sorry, my Martha was a Vanover, daughter of Henry and Nancy Jane Alsip Vanover. Jack and Martha lived in Whitley co Ky in the 1910 census and in Harlan Co Ky in the 1920 census. Thanks for responding. Ann (Vanover) Zachar from Michigan

Barb Temple <> wrote: Hi,
regarding the message about an ancestor named Andrew Jackson Hollars, do you
have the info on his wife, Marthy's, Durham family? Her oldest bro was my
Great-Grandfather, John Durham, son of William Durham who married Edith
Martin, dau of John Martin. Wm is my block in this line.
Barb T