Archiver > CUMBERLAND > 2010-10 > 1287912423

From: "Liz Owen" <>
Subject: Re: [CUMB] Alston Bells
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:27:03 +0200

I'm descended from James Bell and Mary Vipond - marriage 2 May 1721,
Garrigill, - through their daughter, Hannah who married John Mulcaster
Someone will know what happened to the North Pennine Ancestors site; that
contained/contains lots of info, not only genealogy, but stuff about mining
etc - however the address I have for it is no longer current

Liz Owen