CUMBERLAND-L Archives

Archiver > CUMBERLAND > 2012-02 > 1329331056

From: Helen Strickland <>
Subject: Re: [CUMB] Arabella Nixon from Cumberland Journal
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:37:36 +0000

is this any good Marc
I know it is not the one that died but might be a connection
helen

1-1 of 1 results for >Name: arabella, Batch Number: C042991
Arrabella Nixon <https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/J36Y-JXD>

England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
christening:17 Mar 1786ARTHURET,​CUMBERLAND,​ENGLANDresidence:
Cumberland,​ England parents:David Nixon,​ Mary
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Petra Mitchinson <