CUMBERLAND-L Archives

Archiver > CUMBERLAND > 2013-05 > 1369219475

Subject: [CUMB] Millom of Yesteryear
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 06:44:35 -0400 (EDT)

Good Morning all,

I hope you don't mind a bit of advertising, I have created a Facebook page called 'Millom of Yesteryear'. There are many interesting facts and images on this page which may assist some of you to further your research in this area.

I created the page about a fortnight ago and the response has been to say the least phenomenal. To date, over 1,650 people have signed up and posted over 2,100 images!

If you have the time, you are all more than welcome to take a look, and perhaps join in the endless discussions about my hometown and possibly post some of your own images too. You never know, there may be the chance to get over that 'brick wall'.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/millomofyesteryear/533067746756449/?notif_t=group_activity

Thank you for your time,

Best regards,

Bryan Cooper