CZECH-TRADITIONS-L Archives

Archiver > CZECH-TRADITIONS > 2001-05 > 0990326736

From: "K. BOYD" <>
Subject: Re: [CZ-TRADITIONS] Nonat
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:45:36 -0700

Gosh it is a small world! Everytime I walk past a tree that has pitch on it
and I stop to smell it, I think of the warm Nonat! Thanks for the memories!

I know that native american's in the Northeast have used pitch for centuries
to seal and disinfect sores. I wonder it there is a connection?

Kathleen