CZECH-L Archives

Archiver > CZECH > 2004-04 > 1082763616

From: Ron Mlejnek <>
Subject: Re: [CZ] Addressing an envelope to Czech Republic
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:43:04 -0500

FYI, a reply to this address; ie, <> was blocked with the
following message:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <>
Reason: Service unavailable; Client host [166.102.165.170] blocked
using bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see

Ron Mlejnek