CoTipperary-L Archives

Archiver > CoTipperary > 1999-12 > 0946356359

From: "Robert B. Perkins" <>
Subject: Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:45:59 -0800

I have been getting your lists but I am so new at this that I am getting
totally confused. How do I post a query to the list? How do I ask for
an explanation as to what I am seeing? Re: A party has been putting a list
on that is about BMD and on several I would like to ask them if the
locations listed for those names of interest to me are in or near Birr
which was "Parsonstown" and I have been informed that "Parsonstown" during
the time frame I am looking at also delivered the mail to parts of
Tipperary. I am sorry is I havn't followed protocol but I really am
getting discouraged because it seems that this computer lists thing is so
complicated and I get frustrated when I see possible names that could help
me to narrow down where in Tipperary my ggf came from. I really do
appreciate your forebearance and apologize if I am not following protocol.
Thank you, Diane Perkins

This thread: