CoTipperary-L Archives

Archiver > CoTipperary > 2002-12 > 1039061415

From: "Ellen Kennedy" <>
Subject: Re: Edmond & Mary Troy, Mary Meeham
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:10:15 -0500

These Troys are part of my family. In Ireland they were known as Trehy. If
anyone is interested in this family, I have a lot more information.
Incidentally, another branch of the family emigrated to Australia under the
name Trehy. If anyone on the list from Australia has any connection to this
name, I would like to hear from you. Ellen----- Original Message -----