CoTipperary-L Archives

Archiver > CoTipperary > 2010-10 > 1288549960

From: Janet Crawford <>
Subject: Re: [COTIPPERARY] Arthur's places Part 2
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:32:40 +0000

Arthur, These are names for Holycross going waaaaay back and no Certiana:

Holycross or Hollycrosse als. Cell Uachta Lawyne or Cell Uachta Lamund
or Kiluachtir Lawyne or Cealluactair Lamudin or Huachtar-Iamhann or
Holycross of Ochterlawyne or Wochtirlawn or Sanctecrucis or Holy Cross
de Wotyrlamand

Janet