CoTipperary-L Archives

Archiver > CoTipperary > 2011-02 > 1297156929

From: Janet Crawford <>
Subject: Re: [COTIPPERARY] Knockainy Civil Parish, County Limerick
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:22:09 +0000

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Pat Connors <> wrote:
> Last week, I transcribed the tithe applotments for this civil parish which
> is located not far from the County Tipperary border.

Yes, Pat, either following work or chasing one-year land leases. You
are really making progress after all these years.

Do you remember when I took you over to meet Tessa a few years ago? I
saw her at the Lattin Christmas party and sadly she has Alzheimer's
now so it was a good thing you were able to talk to her back then.

Janet

This thread: