CoTyroneIreland-L Archives

Archiver > CoTyroneIreland > 2002-11 > 1037035306

From: "Maureen Payton" <>
Subject: Re: [CoTyrone] Donnelly name in Tyrone and Armagh
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:21:57 -0500

--Do any of these people fit in with you research? If so please email me at

Thanks
Maureen Payton
I'm trying to do some research on the Donnellys for my brother in law
,Stephen Patrick Donnelly.
The information he gave me is: gggrandfather Michael Donnelly, born in
County Tyrone, Ireland
married ? Woods. Their children were Peter, John, Michael, Daniel, Rosa,
Katie, Ellen, Elizabeth, and Patrick , who is his ggrandfather.
Patrick, born in 1810, died in1896, married Catherine Woods (no relation)
and their children were Patrick, Peter, John, Daniel, Elizabeth, Katie,
Rosanna and Michael, his grandfather .
Michael Henry Donnelly was born 1846. Came to the USA in 1866. He was a
successful businessman who had a blacksmith shop and later founded the
Donnelly Brick Company. This company thrived until the 1960's. Steve is
interested in knowing more about the related Donnellys still in Tyrone.
Thanks
Maureen