CoTyroneIreland-L Archives

Archiver > CoTyroneIreland > 2004-03 > 1079477489

From: <>
Subject: Re: [CoTyrone] Free database access
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:51:37 -0500

You can look a bit today (and I suppose other days, too) to see if the name you are searching for is in their records. I did a preliminary search on my Kyle and Gavin names and found out that it will be worth my while to try to get one tomorrow. I wonder if St. Patrick's Day will begin at the stroke of midnight :)
Kyleen Gavin