CoTyroneIreland-L Archives

Archiver > CoTyroneIreland > 2004-11 > 1101390829

From: Lois <>
Subject: Re: distance to Mullaghslin from Beragh
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:53:49 -0500

Hi Kyleen,

Mullaghslin, now Mullaslin, is about 5 miles from Beragh. What Kyle's
are you actually looking for? The connection I have is to Margaret Kyle
and John Gibboney. They immigrated between 1812 and 1820. Their eldest
daughter was born in 1820 in Lancaster Co. PA and they were in Adams
Co., OH by 1830. The Gibboney immigrant in Wythe Co. VA was also
married to a Kyle and I believe they came about the same time. The
Gibboney's were from Drumnakilly and Brackey, just a couple of miles
from Mullaslin. I have transcriptions of a couple of letters written in
the 1850 era from Margaret's father and he references some other
ancestor's that emigrated. If you are interested, let me know.

Lois

This thread: