CoTyroneIreland-L Archives

Archiver > CoTyroneIreland > 2008-07 > 1217413320

From: "Kerry Hall" <>
Subject: Re: [CoTyIre] Your Posting re William Scott
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:22:00 +1000

The children were Jane (from Lisleen) married to John HAMILTON (from
Ardbarron), Ann, Martha Matilda, Margaret (possibly also from
Lisleen),Charles (from Castleberg), Mary Anne,William John, Elizabeth and
Esther.
It would seem strange that all his siblings if he is in the same family
would head to Canada and he to Australia, unless he followed 3 of his
children there.
regards
Kerry