CoTyroneIreland-L Archives

Archiver > CoTyroneIreland > 2010-02 > 1266847319

From: Gary Richardson <>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:01:59 -0500

Do you know where in Tyrone Hugh Johnston was from? My gg grandfather, William Buchanan Hamilton, was raised by a James Johnston or Johnstone (esq) who owned land near Mullawinny, supposedly in the shape of a diamond, for which he was known as "The Diamond", according to my grandfather's research.

My 3xg grandfather, Andrew Hamilton, Jr. is buried in the Donacavey Old Church yard, near Fintona, we believe born in Aghlish, outside Dromore.

Gary Allen Richardson