CoTyroneIreland-L Archives

Archiver > CoTyroneIreland > 2010-02 > 1266963612

From: "Atchison" <>
Subject: Re: [CoTyIre] visiting Tyrone and genealogy tip
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:20:12 +1300

No problem at all, have done it both ways. First time we picked up the car
in Dublin and drove north. The relations were a bit worried when we said we
had taken a photo of the police barracks but that was 2001 and just before
the 12th July. Have a great trip we are hoping for a wonderful Spring.
Alyson